Friday 27 April 2012

Mayan

Mayan
Now available in store

A super sophisticated sexy soap and one of Lí Ban Irelands most popular scent blends. Mayan is scented with a beautifully balanced blend of floral and citrus notes, balanced with sweet vanilla and the smooth scent of sexy amber. It is finished off with deep rich Indonesian dark Patchouli and a hint of musk. A seriously divine scent combination. A luxury handamde soap with rich dense creamy lather, scented with pure high quality essential & fragrance oils. This beautifully scented soap contains Sweet Almond oil, decadent Cocoa Butter, organic Shea Butter and pure silk. Kaolin clay is also added for mild gentle cleansing and a truly velvet creamy lather.


Rose

3 comments:

  1. What an elegant, pretty soap! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soaps are SO beautiful and unique... I have been trying to get good photos of the ones you send me before I use them... and the lip balm is devine. I can' believe how long it lasts on my lips!!! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies. Very kind of you. :)

    Glad you like the lip balm, Jen. I spent so long tweaking and tweaking that formula.

    ReplyDelete